Feeling the need for a Vitamin C boost? Oranges and carrots are both known for being a great natural source of Vitamin C and anti-oxidants. Combined with the health benefits (and sweetness) of Manuka Honey this smoothie is packed full of gooey goodness to boost your morale!
- 2 cm piece of ginger
- 1 carrot
- 250g frozen mango
- 250 ml fresh orange juice
- 1 lime
- Manuka Lab Manuka Honey 300+ MGO
- Use a teaspoon to scrape all the skin off the ginger, then finely grate onto a board using a microplane.
- Peel the carrot, then trim and roughly chop it
- Put the ginger, carrot and frozen mango in a blender, then pour in the orange juice.
- Cut the lime in half and squeeze all the lime juice into the blender.
- Follow by adding a spoonful of Manuka Lab Manuka Honey 300+ MGO.
- Secure the lid and blitz until smooth, then serve.
You can make all these smoothies with fresh fruit, but it’s a great idea to bag up fruit combos and freeze them ahead of when you need them, which also means you don’t need to add ice and there’s no food waste.